We are the first who develop a standard for „clean beauty“ products
Modern consumers are no longer satisfied with the vegetable origin of cosmetic raw materials, but they should in any case be „harmless“ and „innocent“ for the environment, and they no longer necessarily have to be natural cosmetics for this purpose.
the worldwide trend
- „Pure, clean, clear, transparent, harmless to health,
free of “ the well-known critical substances „,
- not necessarily green, but definitely white / transparent
- with the goal „do something good“ and „protect your overwhelmed skin“
is included under the new umbrella definition
The blacklist of ICADA contain 3179 critical raw materials.
It was compiled from the following sources:
- Endocrine suspected list by the EU Commission
- ICADA Black List Radar
- ICADA list of devalued raw materials from the ÖkoTest magazine
- ICADA list with devaluations from the CodeCheck web portal
- ICADA list of devaluations from the B.U.N.D. Publications