You are interessted in the legal situation of apparative cosmetics in Germany or have other questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us.
Apparative cosmetics are partly regulated by law in Germany, e.g. regulation for protection against non-ionizing radiation in human use. Other regulations with standards for specification, application, maintenance and training on apparative devices are a long time coming.
ICADA has therefore already created an industry standard in anticipatory obedience, which could correspond to the meaningful content of the expected regulations. Since subordinate authorities repeatedly want to prohibit the use of apparatus cosmetics by ignoring the NiSG, ICADA has developed and implemented a comprehensive catalog of measures for the defense of apparatus cosmetics.
Another working topic of the ICADA working group „Apparative Cosmetics“ are unjustified written warnings of competitors.
The ICADA industry standard is currently being penetrated on our European platform and the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU) is being forced to publish the regulations. The corresponding lobby instruments for this are topics of the regular meetings.
The results of the working group and the many projects to defend the use of cosmetic equipment can be found at www.apparative-kosmetik.info, currently only in German.
- Proof of the effectiveness of various device application methods
- Proof of the safety of various device application methods
- Supporting device suppliers in the case of unjustified warnings from cosmetic institutes
- Measures in the case of impending institute closings by municipal authorities
- Scientific publications, seminars
- Action against questionable devices and their providers